A Century Of Legal Service
Our Civil Litigation Services
- Business law: Business formations including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, partnership agreements, mergers and acquisitions, business dissolution and business dispute resolution
- Civil litigation: Our attorneys are prepared to represent plaintiffs and defendants in a wide spectrum of legal matters.
- Employment law for employers and employees: Contracts, noncompete agreements, termination, employee manuals
- Estate planning and administration: Wills, trusts, succession planning, powers of attorney, health care proxies and health care directives
- Trusts and asset protection
- Probate and estate administration
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Legal malpractice and other types of professional malpractice
- Personal injury, including representation of people injured in auto accidents and premises liability cases
- Real estate: Transactions, purchases, sales, leases, dispute resolution
- Construction law
- Mechanic’s liens
- Shareholder and partnership disputes, representing majority and minority shareholders and partners
Regardless of the legal practice area, we aim to leave our clients in better positions than they were when they contacted us. Their short- and long-term best interests are our guiding principles in all that we do.
Contact A Worcester Construction Law Attorney Ready To Protect And Defend Your Best Interests
To schedule a consultation, call or email our law offices.