An Effective Civil Litigation Resource
Phillips, Silver, Talman, Aframe & Sinrich, P.C., a medium-sized law firm in Worcester, Massachusetts, founded in 1918, represents clients in civil litigation. We handle court proceedings, mediations, arbitrations and appeals, and present our clients’ cases before administrative boards and commissions.
Our diverse clientele often faces critical legal challenges in terms of claims and lawsuits. We capably and determinedly represent both individuals and companies, and both plaintiffs and defendants. We are proud to build on our attorneys’ strong reputations to bring about successful outcomes for our clients.
Our firm’s civil litigation services include:
- Negligence claims involving alleged injuries or losses caused by others’ actions or failure to act
- Construction disputes between contractors and/or property owners
- Contract claims between parties to business deals, employers and employees, property owners and others who make agreements by contract
- Employment disputes, representing both employees and employers
- Noncompete agreement disputes
- Professional malpractice, including legal malpractice and accountant malpractice
- Personal injury, representing injured people as well as defending property owners and others named in plaintiff’s lawsuits
- Business litigation, involving both business-to-business and internal disputes
- Shareholder litigation, representing minority or majority members, involving closely held businesses
- Partnership disputes, including “business divorces”
Business Dissolution Litigation
Dissolution of partnerships and corporations can be a lengthy process. Our law firm handles “business divorces” with the overarching goals of preserving our clients’ ultimate financial best interests. This type of civil litigation often comes about when succeeding generations come on board. Disagreements as to allocation of workload and other critical issues often trigger a need for business dissolution litigation.
Both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation have much to lose when legal actions become prolonged. For this reason, our lawyers urge parties to settle out of court whenever possible. However, if a legal opponent persists in an unreasonable stance, court action may be necessary. Phillips, Silver, Talman, Aframe & Sinrich, P.C., is adept at trial as well as at the negotiating table. Our lawyers have tried hundreds of cases.
Serving Area Communities Including Marlborough, Contract Dispute Lawyers Guide Business Clients Through Phases Of Planning, Growth And Ongoing Success
The law firm is prepared to evaluate complex construction litigation cases as well as other varieties of civil litigation. Our Worcester civil litigation lawyers welcome inquiries at any stage in a conflict. Contact Phillips, Silver, Talman, Aframe & Sinrich, P.C., by calling 774-243-2785 or submitting an email inquiry through this website.